Understand the whole process of what is Natural Language Processing, not just bits and pieces. Build practical application, with real-world data.
Crawl, clean, build models, fine-tune and deploy.
This is not your typical research-oriented book that exposes the theoretical approach and uses clean datasets that you can only find in introductory courses and never in the real world.
This is a hands-on, practical course on getting started with Natural Language Processing and learning key concepts while coding. No guesswork required.
Throughout the book, you'll get to touch some of the most important and practical areas of Natural Language Processing. Everything you do will have a working result.
Here are some things you will get to tackle
- Building your own Text Analysis engine
- Understanding how data-gathering works in the real world
- Building a Twitter listener that performs Sentiment Analysis on a certain subject
- Understanding how the classic NLP tools are actually built, enabling you to build your own: Part Of Speech Tagger, Shallow Parser, Named Entity Extractor and Dependency Parser
- Cleaning and standardising messy datasets
- Understanding how to fine tune Natural Language models
- Learn how chatbots work
The book contains complete code snippets and step-by-step examples. No need to fill in the blanks or wonder what the author meant. Everything is written in concise, easy-to-read Python 3 code.